If you are trying to complete this week’s Midas Mission challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, you may be hunting for giant pink teddy bears at Risky Reels. For one of the challenges, you need to carry one of them 100 meters. If you have been searching for them, and not finding them, don’t worry, it is not a bug in your game.
Epic revealed that they had disabled the challenge in a tweet to the Fortnite Status account. “Due to an issue, we’ve disabled the giant pink teddy bears required for Midas’ “Carry a giant pink teddy bear found in Risky Reels 100 meters” Challenge.”, the tweet said. The good news is that the challenge will simply auto-complete for you, and you won’t need to worry about finishing it up.
The challenge is part of the Midas’ Mission challenge set, and you can find the rest of them below.
- Search chests in different named locations (0/6)
- Deal damage to players with Sniper Rifles (0/300)
- Upgrade a weapon to legendary rarity at an upgrade bench (0/1)
- Search a Llama, Legendary Chest or Supply Drop (0/1)
- Deal damage to a Choppa with a passenger or pilot inside (0/100)
- Collect XP coins (0/5)
- Search Midas’ golden llama between a junkyard, gas station and an RV campsite (0/1)
- Gather intel during Spy Games operation matches (0/10)
- Earn survival, combat or scavenger gold medals (0/3)
The rest of Midas’ challenges will arrive next week, giving us the chance to get access to his secret mission if we finish at least 18 of them. This will then give us the option to choose a Ghost of Shadow skin for Midas.
Don’t forget, the season has been extended to June 4, so you have lots more time to finish up all the challenges if you don’t have the Midas skin yet.