Spider-Man PS4 Suits | Unlock All Suits, Powers, And Crafting
There are a total of 28 Suits or Costumes in Marvel's Spider-Man PS4, and each suit is locked behind a task which you have to complete in order to unlock them. In this Spider-Man PS4 Suits (Costumes) Unlock guide, we have listed all 27 Suits, what objective you have to complete to unlock them, and the powers you get from these suits. So let's get started without wasting any more time.
How To Unlock All Spider-Man PS4 Suits
PLEASE: 27 Suits are available in the base Spider-Man PS4 game. Insomniac Games has confirmed that we will see more new suits in-game with the release of the DLC - The City That Never Sleeps, details of the suits that will be available via DLC content is still now available. So stay tuned we will update this post the moment we get our hands on to it.
1 - The Advanced Suit
- How To Unlock: Complete Mission "Something Old, Something New" and you need 1 Backpack Tokens and 2 Crime Tokens to craft.
- What Powers You Get: Battle focus power which helps you to either heal yourself or take out enemies instantly.
2 - Classic Suit (Damaged)
- How to unlock: Complete Mission: Something Old and Something New.
3 - Classic Suit (Repaired)
- How to unlock: You need to Complete Mission "Something Old and Something New", and need 2 Backpack Tokens and 2 Crime Tokens to craft.
- What Powers You Get: Web Blossom power - Jump up in the air and web everything in site. Useful when you surrounded by many enemies.
4 - Noir Suit
- How to unlock: You need to Complete Mission "Something Old And Something New", and need 2 Backpack Tokens and 1 Base Tokens to craft.
- What Powers You Get: Sound of Silence - Enemies do not call for backup when they are alerted by your presence.
5 - Scarlet Spider
- How to unlock: You need to Complete Mission "Something Old and Something New" and you need 3 Crime and 2 Landmark Tokens.
- What Powers You Get: Holo Decoy - Experimental AR tech spawns multiple Holo Decoys that stun attacking enemies before decaying.
6 - Spider Armour - MK II Suit
- How to unlock: You have to reach Level 5, and you need to have 1 Base Tokens, 1 Landmark Tokens, and 2 Research Tokens
- What Powers You Get: Bullet Proof - Magnetically polarised armor plating makes suit temporarily bullet-proof against all enemies, even snipers. Very hand when you enemies shooting at you from a little distance.
7 - Secret War Suit
- How to unlock: Get to Level 7, and you need 1 Base Token 1, Backpack to craft.
- What Powers You Get: Arms Race - Discharges amplified EMP build-up to stun enemies and disable their weapons.
8 - Stark Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 10 and use 1 Base Tokens, 3 Crime Tokens, and 1 Research Tokens.
- Power: Spider Bro - Calls in a Spider-Bro to temporarily aid in combat.
9 - Negative Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 11 and make sure you have 1 Base, 2 Landmark, and 1 Research Tokens to build it.
- Power: Synchronises nano-mesh particles to unleash a devastating wave of negative energy.
10 - Electrically Insulated Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 13 and have 1 Base Token, 1 Research Token, and 3 Crime Tokens to craft it
- Power: Electric Punch - Kitbashed high-discharge capacitors temporarily electrify gauntlets, electrifying enemies.
11 - Spider-Punk
- How To Unlock: Reach Level 16 and you need 2 Backpack Tokens, 3 Crime Tokens and 2 Landmark Tokens to Craft.
- Power: Rock Out - Blasts enemies with waves of righteous sound.
12 - Wrestler Suit
- How To Unlock: Unlocked at Level 19, requires 2 Backpack Tokens, 2 Base token, and 2 Research Tokens to craft.
- Power: King of the Ring - Web throws enemies without having a web them up.
13 - Fear Itself Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 21, requires 2 Base Tokens, 6 Challenge Tokens, and 3 Research Tokens to craft.
- Power: Quad Damaged - Assistive nano-musculature temporarily deals MASSIVE damage.
14 - Stealth ("Big Time") Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 23, Use 2 Base Tokens, 4 Challenge Token, and 3 Landmark Token to Craft it.
- Power: Blur Projector - Create a distortion field that can obscure you from non-alerted enemies vision.
15 - Spider Armour MK III Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 27 and you need 2 Base Tokens, 4 Challenge Tokens and 4 Crime Token to craft.
- Power: Titanium Alloy Plates - a Dynamic semi-liquid smart metal crystallises to reflect all bullets, except for sniper rounds, back at shooters.
16 - Spider-Man 2099 Black Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 29 and you need 2 Base Token, 2 Crime Tokens, and 4 Research Tokens to unlock it.
- Power: Low Gravity - Decrease gravity while in the air.
17 - Iron Spider Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 31 and needs 3 Base Tokens, 3 Challenge Tokens, and 4 Crime Tokens to Unlock.
- Power: Iron Arms - Wreak havoc with four articulated arms made from rapidly grown mono-atomic iron alloy crystal.
18 - Velocity Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 33 and you need 2 Backpack Tokens, 2 Landmark Tokens, and 4 Challenge Tokens to Unlock.
- Power: Blitz - Helps you sprint a lot faster and run into enemies which send them flying.
19 - Spider-Armor - MK IV Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 35, requires 4 Base Tokens, 4 Challenge Token, and 3 Landmark Tokens to Unlock.
- Power: Defense Shield - Experimental Magnetic weave generates an energy shield that temporarily absorbs all damage.
20 - Spirit Spider
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 37, requires 6 Base Token, 6 Challenge Tokens, and 6 Crime Token to unlock.
- Power: Spirit Fire - Channels unstable waves of damaging ethereal energy from somewhere.
21 - Spider-Man 2099 White Suit
- How To Unlock: Reach Level 39, use 4 Base Tokens, 4 Crime Tokens, and 4 Challenge Tokens to Unlock.
- Power: Concussion Strike - Ventilated concussive technology temporarily sends enemies flying with every attack.
22 - Vintage Comic Book Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level - 41, requires 4 Backpack Tokens, 4 Challenge Tokens, 4 Crime Tokens to Craft.
- Powers: Quips - Insult your enemy's pride.
23 - Last Stand Suit
- How To Unlock: Get to Level 45 and you need 20 Crime Tokens to craft it.
- Powers: Unrelenting Fury - Enemies cannot block or interrupt your attacks, even if they have shields.
24 - Undies
- How To Unlock: 100% District Completion in all Districts and finish all Main Missions, Side Missions, to unlock this suit.
- Powers: Equaliser - Everyone goes down in one hit, including you.
25 - Homemade Suit
- How To Unlock: Find all 55 Backpacks
- Powers: None
26 - Dark Suit
- How To Unlock: Finish all Black Cat Stakeouts Locations and find Black Cat's hideout.
- Powers: None
27 - Empire State University Suit
- How To Unlock: Unlocks when you find all 50 Secret Photos.
- Powers: None
28 - Anti- Ock Suit
- How To Unlock: Finish the last mission of the game.
- Powers: Resupply - Distributed nano-mesh continuously refills current gadget's shots.