Fortnite: How To Get the Secret White Scientist
Fortnite's season 10 is about to wrap on the server. You have the rest of the weekend to spend your time attempting to finish up any of the final things you may want to clean up before Oct. 13, and the end arrives because the end is near. There's one thing several players are after in this game, and it's the White Scientist skin players can get. But where is it? And how do you get it?
How To Get the Secret White Scientist in Fortnite
You need to complete a few steps to make this happen.
Get The Scientist Skin
The first thing you need to do is complete the Meteoric Rise challenges. These challenges are available to everyone so that you can check them out pretty freely. We have them listed below for your convenience.
- Consume Glitched Foraged items with different effects x 4
- Destroy structures with Junk Rifts x 10
- Eliminate opponents in Rift Zones x 7
- Search chests or ammo boxes in Rift Zones x 20
- Touch a giant glowing cube, enter the Rift above Loot Lake, and search a landing pod within a meteor x 3
- Visit different Rift Zones in the same match x 3
Complete all of the above, and you're to gain access to The Scientist skin. You won't be able to complete all of them in a single match, so make sure you have them penned out and figure out what you can and cannot do in a single game.
Find the Hidden Visitor Tapes
There are six of these hidden throughout the game. They're in six standard locations, so you don't have to spend too much time running around trying to get them to spawn in specific areas, or seeing if they generated in your particular game. Here they all are listed below:
- Floating Island - You're looking for a yellow pick-up truck on the island. Find it right next to the house, and check inside its trunk.
- Gotham City - It's right outside of the theater, in the middle of the street. You should be able to spot it.
- Greasy Grove - You need to head to the taco restaurant in this region. Inside, you're looking for the item on the table in the middle of a booth with red chairs.
- Moisty Palms - You're looking to find the tallest building in this district. Go to it, and then get on the roof. You should fit in on the white brick wall.
- Starry Suburbs - The tape you're looking for is resting in the bed of one of the buildings. It's going to be on one of the higher levels.
- Retail Row - You need to locate the bookstore to find this tape. It's going to be in the middle of the floor, on the second floor. You can't miss it.
When you have all of those, you're ready for the final step to get the secret White Scientist outfit.
Get the White Scientist Outfit
To complete this step, you're going to need to make sure you spawn into the match wearing the Scientist outfit on your character. If you're not wearing it, you're not going to be able to complete this outfit. When you have it on and spawn into the game, you need to make sure your way over to Dusty Depot. If you're going to fly into this area, you need to aim for the warehouse closest to the north.
Arrive here what works best for you, by walking or flying, and go inside of the northern warehouse. It should have the rocket on top of it, which makes it easy to distinguish between the three choices.
When you're inside, go into the warehouse and look for the blue computer desk in the room. It should be on the first floor. Walk up to it and interact with the console. You should have a button prompt you need to click to interact with it. After doing so, your scientist outfit's outer most colors should change from black to white.
Those are all of the steps you need to take to unlock the secret White Scientist outfit. Hopefully, you enjoyed season 10 of Fortnite, and return to the game after it wraps up on Oct. 13. You only have a few short days to unlock and complete these items.