Ghost Recon Breakpoint Patch Notes for Title Update 1.02 Improves Cover System and Co-Op Group Levels
We're getting a brand new title update for Ghost Recon Breakpoint on Oct. 15. The patch notes have gone out, and players can see what significant changes the team behind the game have come up with since the latest Ghost Recon launched. They've been listening to player feedback, and it's going to share with their most recent push of content and fixes.
Title Update 1.02 for Ghost Recon Breakpoint
The developers are making a series of updates for the game's cover system, making it easier for players to shoot from their positions. Previously, players were only able to peek outside of the cover to fire their weapons when they had a clear white marker showing where they could lean out. If they did not have this marker, they were unable to do so, and peeking out meant they were likely going to get hit from multiple angles of enemies.
The Co-op system in the game is getting some new touches, too. The player levels are going to get some adjustments, so hopefully, the difference in Gear Level does not harm everyone too much. This effect might make it easier for different Gear Levels of characters to team up and things not too feel too one-sided. We're going to see how this update affects that level differences.
Here's the full list of changes below:
PATCH NOTES GENERAL:
- Various tweaks made to the cover system.
- Improvements made to various visual elements and vehicle physics.
- Time to mark enemies has been reduced.
- Tweaked distance at which enemies will be able to spawn around camps.
- Adjustments made to the reverted drone and binoculars controls to fit the behavior fromTom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands.
- Fixed an issue where the player would get detected while stealth swimming.
- Fixed a spawn issue occurring after fast traveling.
- Fixed goliath detection cones.
- Fixed a bug where the sharpshooter skill wouldn't penetrate helmets.
- Adjustments made to dirt accumulation on weapons.
- Various fixes on mission triggers affecting mission progression.
- Rebalanced player level in group.
- Fixed various matchmaking and co-op joining issues.
- Fixed a bug where co-op partners wouldn't respawn close to each other.
- Fixed a bug where co-op partners' gear would appear with an incorrect level.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t initiate vote to retry a mission.
- Fixed a bug where the squad leader would join the lobby alone after finishing a session.
- Fixed a bug where players’ information wouldn’t display for co-op partners.
- Adjustments made to the aim assist balance.
- Feedback has been added on the screen when matchmaking is initiated.
- Added an input to give leadership to another player.
- Fixed various matchmaking issues.
- Fixed a bug where milestones wouldn't appear in the game when pinned.
- Fixed a bug where the time spent would not grant XP bonus at the end of the month.
- Fixed a bug where the missions tab appeared empty in matchmaking.
- Corrected zones where the player could get stuck on Skell Port.
- Corrected milestones conditions for assault certification.
- Fixed a bug where players could sprint while injured using the revivalist perk.
- Fixed the transition time counter between rounds.
- Fixed a bug where the number of planted bombs wouldn't increment.
- Fixed a bug where the end-of-game timer wouldn't appear before the next session.
- Fixed a bug where the rocket launcher wouldn’t appear on the tacmap for the enemy team.
- Adjustments made to the apparition rate of night conditions.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND LOOT:
- Various tweaks made to the loot system.
- Drones will drop even more parts. 80% of the time, players will get 5x standard parts or 3x improved parts.
- Improvements made to weapon descriptions to better match their authentic characteristics.
- Ghillie pants have been added to the loot pool.
- Fixed various customization bugs.
- Fixed several UI issues in menus.
GENERAL BUG FIXES:
- Fixed various animation, body-carry, and camera glitches.
- Improvements and fixes made to various photo mode settings.
- Fixed various mission triggers affecting mission progression.
- Fixed unlocking conditions for various achievements and rewards.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck when crouching near a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where Nomad would remain injured after deploying to the hideout.
- Fixed a bug where holding breath would affect scope visibility.
- Fixed a bug where the player wouldn't get a mission fail prompt when redeployed to a bivouac.
- Fixed a bug where enemies couldn't be marked while using the sync shot drone.
- Fixed a bug where marking enemies with a drone wouldn't increment the class challenges.
- Fixed various bugs where players would lose control of their character or get stuck on the item wheel.
- Fixed a bug where AI snipers wouldn't reset to their original positions when camps are on cool down.
- Fixed an issue where NPC would take time to spawn in Erewhon.
- PC Fixed some occurrences where players would get FPS drops.
- PC Fixed a bug where players couldn't accept invitations through discord.
The file sizes vary for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC players. Playstation 4 players need to download 10.6 GB, Xbox One players are going to get a 7.5GB download, and PC players are going to need to have download a 5.4GB download. Make sure to look for the update push on Oct. 15.