There are plenty of Koroks hidden away in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. They can be sneaky little creatures, and tough to find. In this guide, we will show you where to find all the Koroks in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Chapter 1, the Battle of Hyrule Field.
There are seven in total hidden throughout the level, spread out pretty well so you will need to prepare to visit the entire map. Remember, if you have missed any of them then you can easily replay the missions again from the map screen to make sure you collect them all.
- 1 – You can find the first one in the northwest of the map, hidden in a wooden box. Smash the box to find it.
- 2 – Just south of that you will find the second one, hiding under a plant in a small area of grass just past the gates.
- 3 – The third Korok can be found hiding under a flower near a castle wall towards the center of the map.
- 4 – Number four can be found on a bridge in the south of the map, and is hiding in a pinwheel making him very easy to spot.
- 5 – The fifth Korok is hiding in a tree stump in a castle area.
- 6 – The sixth Korok can be found in a small laneway just off the main field area. It is hiding under a flower near some trash mobs.
- 7 – The event Korok can be found in the oval-shaped area to the east. You need to shoot the balloon to make it appear.
The video below will show you where each one can be found in the game.