The Yule Festival is in full swing in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. It’s right next to your settlement, so you won’t spend too much time trying to look for it. If you head down, there are plenty of activities and events for you to partake in, and the more you celebrate the Yule Festival, the more Yule Tokens you’ll earn, and you can turn those in for limited items.
Where to turn in Yule Tokens
The vendor you need to speak with to turn in your tokens is Norvid. He’s To the left of the Yule Brawl, underneath a tent. Speak to Norvid, and he’ll have the list of items you can purchase from him before the event ends.
If you’re curious about what each of the Yule Festival tasks to do, the drinking game earns you 10 tokens, the arrow competition earns you 20, and the brawling competition earns you five tokens for every fight you win.
All Yule Festival items
These are all of the items you can earn by participating in the Yule Festival event. We’ll be adding screenshots of the items as we acquire them through obtaining more tokens.
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Outfit – 60 tokens for each armor piece
- Mōdraniht Tattoo Set – 20 Tokens each
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Seax – 150 tokens
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Shield – 150 tokens
- Traditional Yule Garland – 15 tokens
- Sacrificial Altar – 15 tokens
- Ritual Tree Ornaments – 15 tokens
- Cozy Fire Pit – 15 tokens
- Yule Beech Tree – 20 tokens