In Dead of the Night, you need to craft Silver Bullets to complete the main easter egg. They’re also useful to get early on so you can kill the Werewolf and Vampires to unlock Pack A Punch, so make sure you follow this Dead of the Night Silver Bullets guide to craft the Silver Bullets as soon as possible.
Finding The Silver Objects – Dead of the Night Silver Bullets Guide
First, you need to find three silver objects to craft the silver bullets. Each object has three separate spawn locations.
- Entrance Hall – On the left table by the entrance.
- Billiards Room – On the ground knocked over, by the fireplace and bookshelf.
- Main Hall – On the alter near the Mozu wall buy.
- Dining Room – On top of the rectangular coffee table by the long sofa.
- Dining Room – On the corner of the huge banquet table in the middle of the Dining Room.
- West Hallway – On the floor at the end of a long sofa, by a small coffee table.
- Wine Cellar – On the edge of the table, near the noose you need for the Pack A Punch machine.
- Wine Cellar – On the side of the stone pillar below a candle.
- Wine Cellar – On the cupboard inside the cabinet full of bottles of wine.
Melting Down The Silver Objects – Dead of the Night Silver Bullets Guide
This part is simple. When you’ve collected all three silver objects – the Candle Holder, Silver Trophy and Plate – head down to the Wine Cellar and use the building table to melt down all the objects.
Finding The Gunpowder Items – Dead of the Night Silver Bullets Guide
Now you need to find three more items, again, each of which has three spawn points.
All of the Charcoal spawns inside the fireplaces in these three rooms:
- Main Hall
- Billiards Room
- Master Bedroom
As expected, all three Poop spawn locations are outside the main mansion.
- Mausoleum – On the floor near the tall tree by the Cemetery.
- Cemetery – On the right-hand side of the Cemetery, you’ll find this Poop on the floor by the fence railing and hedge guarding a statue.
- Cemetery – On the floor at the bottom of the Mausoleum staircase, by the fence railing.
All three Sulfur spawns are inside the Greenhouse Laboratory.
- Greenhouse Laboratory – On the desk to the right of the main entrance.
- Greenhouse Laboratory – On the desk to the left of the main entrance.
- Greenhouse Laboratory – On the desk at the end of the greenhouse, on the left-hand side.
Crafting The Silver Bullets – Dead of the Night Silver Bullets Guide
Finally, to craft the Silver Bullets, all you need to do is go to the crafting table in the Library, right at the bottom of the staircase.