Devil May Cry 5 has a lot of items to collect scattered around its game maps that increase even more playability and difficulty. The purple spheres and the purple ball fragments are part of these collectible objects and will give you more Devil Trigger shapes allowing you to stay in destructive mode even longer. Here is how to find all the purple sphere fragments scattered in Devil May Cry 5.
What are Purple Orbs?
In total there are five complete purple spheres that you can buy with red balls from the Devil May Cry 5 store, each of which will give you a Devil Trigger bar. As long as Nero does not initially have access to the Devil Trigger, you will not be able to purchase these globes until you reach mission 04. The range will increase, however, in price at the time of purchase in this way: 3500, 6000, 9000, 18000, 40000.
List & Locations of all the fragments
Apart from the five purple spheres, there are as many as eight fragments of purple sphere that will result in two solid spheres and two other Devil Trigger shapes. They have disappeared for the various missions of the game so we will list in detail the position of each of them. All missions not present in this list do not contain fragments of purple sphere.
Devil May Cry 5 – Mission 04
- #1 – Play through the mission until you get to the train tracks that are falling apart. Break the Qliphoth Core to make the bridge fall, and the purple orb fragment will be right in front of you as you in the next area before you head into the building.
Devil May Cry 5 – Mission 05
- #2 – Play through the mission until you fight the enormous Empusa Queen. After that battle head into the next hall, and turn around and look above you. You’ll see the purple orb fragment in a little alcove just above, so jump onto the platforms to your side and then jump and glide over to it, A(X) to jump and then hold the button down to glide.
Devil May Cry 5 – Mission 09
- #3 – Proceed through the mission until you reach the catacombs, then fight the first group of enemies in the room with a ton of candles. Drop into the next room and beat the enemies, then look around for a huge wooden door on the left-hand side. Keep looking at the door and summon Nightmare with LB(L1), you’ll need Devil Trigger. Nightmare will crash through the door, and the purple orb fragment can be found in the area behind it.
Devil May Cry 5 – Mission 10
- #4 – Continue on the main path of the mission until you reach the second timed gate, the one with teeth on it. Beat the enemies and stay on the main path until you see the very nextwhite orb crystal. To the right of the crystal will be a small opening you can jump through that leads to a cave filled with Empusas. Beat all the enemies and the purple orb fragment will appear.
Devil May Cry 5 – Mission 11
- #5 – Play through the mission until you reach a small rooftop where you’ll have to battle three fire bats and some knight enemies. Dante will even say something about how that area is going to break when you enter it. After the battle you’ll see the purple orb fragment straight ahead on the broken building, so jump up and grab it.
Devil May Cry 5 – Mission 12
- #6 – After using the Niddhog Hatchling on the bottom door (by the statue), restore the blood flow at the top and then head through the newly opened door. Immediately on your right will be a Purple Orb Fragment. If you used the Niddhog Hatchling on the top door first, then you’ll fight some enemies and you will come from the other side.
Devil May Cry 5 – Mission 14
- #7 – Play through the mission and complete the shadow world, reclaiming all three of V’s familiars. Now back in the real world, get out of the caverns until you reach a much wider area with a bunch of bloodstreams. At the first fork, take the right path and destroy the Qliphoth Core, then return to the fork and take the left path, but go slowly and keep an eye out for a red orb crystal on the left side of the path. Once you see the red orb crystal on the left, look to your right side and you should see a small ledge off to the side you can drop down to. That’s the purple orb fragments sits.
Devil May Cry 5 – Mission 16
- #8 – You will find a room where you can jump across using a breakable platform, or you can go down. Make your way down and fight a group of enemies at the bottom, instead of going across, and then make your way down carefully to a Purple Orb Fragment. This is the last one in the game.
That completely covers how to find all purple orb fragments in Devil May Cry 5.