Niantic has been trying to help out troubled Trainers by making Pokémon Go easier to play while we are all stuck at home. As the game typically involves a lot of walking around, people cannot engage with it the way they want to. So far, Niantic has done some cheap Pokéball deals, remote Raid Passes, and how they are bringing us Incense Day.
Incense Day will happen on Sunday, Apr. 19 from 11:00am to 5:00pm, local time. You will be able to purchase a three-pack of Incense for just one Poké coin, and Incense will also last for one hour instead of the usual thirty minutes. That extra Incense time will be lasting until further notice, so it’s a good time to get some.
Sentret will be a special spawn on the day and will be drawn to your Incense. Every hour, there will be a rotating group of additional spawns that will also be drawn to Incense.
The type of Pokémon attracted by Incense will shuffle every hour.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Water-type Pokémon—like Poliwag, Tentacool, and Spheal—will be splish-splashing their way to your Incense. If you’re incredibly lucky, Clamperl might swim by.
- From 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Fire-type Pokémon—like Growlithe, Ponyta, and Houndour—will be burning to find your Incense. If you’re incredibly lucky, Litwick might make a blazing appearance.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: Grass-type Pokémon—like Oddish, Roselia, and Lileep—will be leaf-surely making their way toward your Incense. If you’re incredibly lucky, Ferroseed might plant itself near you.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Psychic-type Pokémon—like Slowpoke, Baltoy, and Bronzor—will be appearing in your future. If you’re incredibly lucky, Gothita might pay you a visit.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Bug-type Pokémon—like Caterpie, Ledyba, and Skorupi—will be crawling their way toward your Incense. If you’re incredibly lucky, Joltik might make a shocking appearance.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Ground-type Pokémon—like Wooper, Barboach, and Hippopotas—will be digging their way toward you. If you’re lucky, Drilbur might make a quaking entrance near you.