There are 10 goals you need to complete to finish all of the goals in the Warehouse in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2. The challenges vary from focusing on high scores, breaking boxes on the map, performing specific tricks, and grabbing all of the map’s collectibles. You don’t have to complete all of these goals in a single run and choose to complete them over a series of different runs. Each run lasts for two minutes.
After you finish at least four of these challenges, you unlock the School.
Getting the High score, Pro score, and Sick Score
There are three overall score goals you can choose to complete on the level. The High Score requires you to reach 10,000 score, the Pro Score requires you reach 50,000, and the Sick Score needs for you to reach 100,000. You can do these on any run. For the Sick Score, you probably want to do that after completing the other goals and solely focus on reaching it in the two minutes.
Getting a High Combo – 7,500
You need to get a 7,500 combo. This needs to be multiple tricks in a row, combined. The best way to reach it would be to perform one of your skater’s signature tricks and try to grind on the rails, followed by a manual. The bowl underneath the secret tape would be a good area for it or the big rail in the middle of the course.
Collect all S-K-A-T-E letters
There are five letters in the Warehouse you need to collect to spell out the word Skate.
- The S should be the easiest to obtain. When you first enter the course, it’s on the left side of the map, and you can reach it by doing a jump over the gap, to the left of the big pipe.
- The letter K is overlooking a wall on the right side of the map. Ride your board to the left side, prepare to do a jump, and once you reach the side let go of the jump button to gain even more air to catch it.
- On the way down, you can veer off to the side to do a jump over the car, which has the letter A on it.
- The T is underneath where the secret tape is, and you can reach it by doing a jump over the middle bowl. You can do this from either side, but you might find it easier to do it from the side where you grabbed the A. Wait until you have enough speed before jumping over the gap, or you will miss it.
- The final letter, E, is in the back, and much like the T, you have to do a bowl jump to leap over the lip and make it to that smaller area to grab it.
Collect all 5 Hydrants
There are five hydrants for you to collect in the level. Many of them are near the letters, so they’re pretty easy to spot.
- The first is behind the S, in the air close to the wall that you can reach by getting some big air.
- The second one is behind the A and K, in the right corner.
- The third is right at the center of the middle divider of where you first entered the level. You shouldn’t need too much air to reach it.
- The fourth hydrant is behind the E. You can get it by making the jump over the lip, and then getting some air on the wall behind the E.
- The final hydrant is up the ramp of where you entered the level. Go up the ramp you flew down, and you can see it hanging the air in the back.
Smash all 5 Boxes
There five areas of boxes that you need to destroy. They work like the collectibles, except you have to crash into them to break them, thus collecting them.
- The first one you can find is under the hydrant in the middle of the course. You need to jump over the lip to break ti.
- The second is behind the letter A, on the small little platform to the right of the ramp. Glide up the ramp and turn to break them. You don’t have to do any special tricks to reach them.
- The third boxes is to the left of the S, on the small platform. You won’t be able to reach it by purely jumping on the ramp. You want to try and grind the side of the ramp to leap on the platform. You can also do a wall slide to make it to the other side.
- The fourth group of boxes is on the elevated platform where you can find the E. You can jump over the lip to make it to this area and break them.
- The final boxes you can find are where you first started. Go up the ramp to the top, and they will be on the left side of the room.
How to do a 50-50 on the Big Rail Gap
To do a 50-50 on the Big Rail Gap, it’s the distinct red pipe in the middle. All you have to do is grind on it from one side, and grind until you reach the other end. When you land, don’t do any additional tricks or performances. Make sure you only land to do a 50-50. If you do any other tricks, it becomes a different trick.
How to Ollie the Channel Gap
There are three-channel gaps on the wall facing the way you came. All you have to do is ollie from one of these ramps to the other. We’ve found the easiest way to do is to start on the platform on the right side, where the E is, gain some speed, and then jump from the top of the platform to the ramp, and go down it.
How to get the secret tape
The secret tape in the Warehouse is hidden on the right side, in the building attached to the roof. You won’t have to do anything too intricate to try and get it. We were able to smash through the building by going back up to the area where you first start on the level and going down the right side. Go down that right ramp, keep your speed up, and prepare to jump when you reach the middle ramp. You should smash right through the building, obtaining the tape.