Everybody loves free stuff, and gamers are no different. If you have been playing Genshin Impact then you will be aware that it is basically a mobile game that is available on PC and PlayStation 4 as well. This is no bad thing, as it is actually a fantastic game that is fun to play, but you still might want to get your hands on some free loot.
The good news is that Genshin Impact does have promo codes that can get you all sorts of in-game rewards such as items, resources, and currency. To get these rewards, you will need to redeem the codes which is a pretty easy process.
The first thing you need to do is hit Adventure Rank 10. This is a pretty easy process, and can be done just by playing the game. After that, you will be able to redeem promo codes via the official promo code page.
So, to quickly recap:
- Reach Adventure Rank 10
- Visit the promo code redemption page
- Pick the server you play on, enter your character nickname and the promo code
- Press Redeem
There are not many promo codes available at the moment, just one for each of the servers:
- Asia – Genshin0928A
- Europe – Genshin0928E
- NA – Genshin0928N
The codes will get you 60 Primogen and 10,000 Mora.
Developers miYoHo also have some important information about code redemptions that you should be aware of:
- Before redeeming a code, log in to your account and make sure you have created a character in the game and have linked your miHoYo account in the User Center. Otherwise, you will be unable to redeem the code
- After redeeming a code, you will receive the redeemed item via in-game mail. Check in-game to see that you have received it.
- Pay attention to the redemption conditions and validity period of the redemption code. A code cannot be redeemed after it expires.
- Each redemption code can only be used once. The same character cannot use redemption codes of the same type more than once.
- Once a code is redeemed, the redemption cannot be revoked. Make sure you log into the correct account before redeeming the code.
- If you encounter any problems during the code redemption process, please contact Customer Service.