League of Legends: Wild Rift is one of the most anticipated mobile games, and according to its developers, the game will be released in most of the regions by the end of 2020. The game is available to pre-register on Google Play Store for Android devices while players with iOS devices can now register for closed beta testing — here’s how to do so.
League of Legends: Wild Rift requires iPhone 6 or later to get installed, so make sure that you meet this requirement before registering. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of League of Legends: Wild Rift and select your region from the top right corner of the website.
- Now, go to the iOS section under the ‘Sign up for Wild Rift updates’ menu and enter your email address and date of birth.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, then click on Sign Up.
- Now, login with your Riot account, and if you get selected, you’ll receive an email to join the beta testing on iOS whenever it’s released.
The developers have started the closed beta testing for Android devices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. The closed beta will get closed for a few days in early October and the accounts will be reset. Here are the steps to register for the closed beta testing:
- Go to Google Play Store and log in with your account.
- Search for League of Legends: Wild Rift in the search bar and click on the first result.
- Tap on the Pre-register option to register for the closed beta testing.
- You will get the option to install the game if you are selected.
Other than this, Riot Games has confirmed that the beta testing for all the other regions will start soon. Here are the minimum requirements required to install the game in Android devices:
- RAM: Above 1.5GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- GPU: Adreno 306 GPU