E3 and other major gaming events may be cancelled this year, but others are popping up to take their place. The Guerrilla Collective is one such event kicking off this summer to fill the game announcement gap.
The new festival will feature reveals and other announcements from a huge group of indie publishers in June, so there’s sure to be some exciting news in the mix. If you want to get the inside scoop, here’s how to watch The Guerrilla Collective streaming live.
Where and when to watch The Guerrilla Collective
The Guerrilla Collective will be streaming on Twitch from starting at 1pm ET on June 6 and running through June 8. To watch the whole event, you just need to head to The Guerrilla Collective’s Twitch channel.
The first and second days of the event, June 6 and 7, will focus on news announcements from Guerrilla Collective’s partner studios, and the final day will include gameplay demos and interviews with developers. The Guerrilla Collective livestream will be hosted by Greg Miller of Kinda Funny Games.
What to expect from The Guerrilla Collective
The Guerrilla Collective is still accepting pitches from developers to appear in the showcase, but it already has an impressive group of developers involved. The show is focused on independent studios, but you’ll notice some big names on the list, including Larian Studios, the developer working on the upcoming Baldur’s Gate 3, and ZA/UM, creator of Disco Elysium, among others. The full list of participants so far is below:
- 11 Bit Studios (Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate 3, Divinity: Original Sin 2)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)
The Guerrilla Collective promises more news to come as its debut approaches, which will almost certainly include more developers as they’re added to the lineup.