In the third level of Ghostbusters (The Mercado Building), you need to find 10 minikits and one minifig rescue for the “The Mercado Building” . We have given the list of all the locations and powers you need to collect those minikits and minifig to complete the level 3. The following guide will show you all the info you need to know to find the collectibles.
The Ghostbusters is having 6 levels and in each level you need to collect 10 minikits and one minifig to complete every level. Once you collect all the 10 then you will be able to complete a LEGO set. In the third level of Ghostbusters 2016 Story Pack in the LEGO Dimensions Year 2, you need to find the collectibles and rescue Paul Feig in order to save the World.
The Mercado Building Level 3 – All Collectibles:
- Requirements – Ornage Handles
- Location – At a Menacing Phantom, In the hotel’s lobby, search for the elevator with orange handles. Use Patty to pull the handle to find a minikit.
- Requirements: Sonar Smash
- Location – At a Menacing Phantom, On the left side, behind the elevator in the lobby, you will find a object with glass panels. Use Sonar smash to break the glass booth to get the minikit.
- Requirements: BMO
- Location – At a Menacing Phantom, On the upper level dark corner of the lobby, on the left, you will find a BMO station. You need to play the “Bug Battle” game to get the minkit.
- Location: At a Menacing Phantom, In the lobby, you will see four light hanging, destroy the main pillars. Each pillar, you can reach from the second floor walkway on the left and right of the lobby.
- Requirements – Drone Maze
- Location – In the Confronting Rowan, you will find Rowan on the left side of the room who wants to fight. You need to send a drone into the maze to activate all three switches to get the minikit.
- Requirements – Relic Finder, Technology
- Location – In the Confronting Rowan, you will see purple sparkles on the right side of the room where you fought Rowan. Use Wyldstyle’s Relic Finder on them and you will see a technology panel which Erin can use and use Jillian Holtzman to fix the speaking LEGO object.
- Requirements: Diffindo and Portal Gun
- Location – In the Confronting Rowan, you need to complete Chell from Portal 2 first. You will find a white LEGO wall above the Drone Maze, shoot portal into it and go towards the foreground to get the second portal wall. Use the opposite color portal to shoot the second wall and hop in to enter the portal and you will reach the test room. You will see a red LEGO wall in the test chamber, use Harry Potter on it. Then trace the line, construct the hopping bricks to get a minikit.
- Requirements – Gyrosphere pad
- Location – In the Confronting Rowan, Search in the Portal 2 Test Chamber to find Gyrosphere pad – in the Jurassic World, round bubble vehicles were parked in these stations. You will find a station beneath the LEGO “Aperture Science” sign. You need to use the dock to open the sign to get a minikit.
- Requirements – Batman’s Batarang
- Location – In the Confronting Rowan, keep going further into the Test Chamber until you come across the Batman symbol, near to which you will find reb switches. You need to hit the symbol using the Batman’s batarang to get the minikit.
- Requirements – Flight
- Location – In the Confronting Rowan, you will find a secret room at the end of the Test chamber. You will see a button that removes the back walls to reveal the LEGO cake, press it and fly to the cake room. Destroy it to find the minikit.
- Requirements – Flight
- Location – In the Confronting Rowan, in the Test Chamber, you need to fly up then go towards the foreground. You will find a room on the right, which is guarded by turrents. You need to fly over them, then press the switch to rescue Paul Feig in third level.