The release of the latest entry in the long-running, blood-filled Mortal Kombat series, Mortal Kombat 11, is in mere hours. On April 23, you will be able to take to combat fan-favorite characters like Scorpion and Sub-Zero, and new combatants like Geras and The Kollector.
And you will have to do battle with every character on the roster if you want to earn all the PlayStation trophies or Steam and Xbox One achievements, so here is a rundown of all the trophies and achievements in Mortal Kombat 11.
- Elder God (Platinum) – Komplete all trophies
- Master of Time – Komplete 250 Towers
- Grave Robber – Open 200 Krypt chests
- Kompetitor – Play 50 Kasual Versus matches
- What’s Next? – Komplete Story Mode
- Puppet Master – Play 25 AI Battle Simulator sets
- My Magic Shoes – Run 5 miles in the Krypt
- Konsumed – Use 100 Konsumables
- Gimme Dat Money – Spend 50,000 Koins in the Naknadan shrine
- Hit The Dojo – Komplete all Basics Tutorials
- Ready To Kompete – Komplete all Advanced Tutorials
- No Bad Match Ups – Komplete all Strategy Tutorials
- Blood In The Water – Spill 10,000 pints of blood
- Deadly Encounter – Perform 15 different FATALITIES
- MURDER!!! – Perform 30 different FATALITIES
- Brutal End – Perform 25 BRUTALITIES
- Psychopath – Perform 100 BRUTALITIES
- Not Dead Yet – Show MERCY 10 times
- Half Way There – Komplete 50% of Story Mode
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T – Pay 100 total respect points in King of the Hill
- Klassic – Komplete a Novice, Warrior, or Champion Klassic Tower once
- I Want It All – Komplete the Novice, Warrior, or Champion Klassic Towers with ten different kharacters
- Enough Already – Hit the Gong in the Krypt
- Tower Champion – Komplete 125 Towers
- Disco’s Not Dead – Flip Stance 50 times during a match
- Teamwork – Play a Group Battle with two other players
- Thrashed – Perform two different FATALITIES with Baraka
- Family Values – Perform two different FATALITIES with Cassie Cage
- Balanced – Perform two different FATALITIES with Cetrion
- Cyber Initiative – Perform two different FATALITIES with Frost
- Bugging Out – Perform two different FATALITIES with D’Vorah
- Kollecting Bounties – Perform two different FATALITIES with Erron Black
- Pound Town – Perform two different FATALITIES with Jacqui Briggs
- Royal Guard – Perform two different FATALITIES with Jade
- Get Some – Perform two different FATALITIES with Jax
- Caged – Perform two different FATALITIES with Johnny Cage
- Ka-Ballin – Perform two different FATALITIES with Kabal
- Bonzer Bog – Perform two different FATALITIES with Kano
- Princess Power – Perform two different FATALITIES with Kitana
- Kollected – Perform two different FATALITIES with Kollector
- Sacrifice – Perform two different FATALITIES with Kotal Kahn
- Hat Trick – Perform two different FATALITIES with Kung Lao
- No Bag Boy – Perform two different FATALITIES with Liu Kang
- Double Dose Of Deadly – Perform two different FATALITIES with Noob Saibot
- Struck Down – Perform two different FATALITIES with Raiden
- Never Ends – Perform two different FATALITIES with Scorpion
- Blood Bath – Perform two different FATALITIES with Skarlet
- Target Eliminated – Perform two different FATALITIES with Sonya
- On Ice – Perform two different FATALITIES with Sub-Zero
- Turn Back Time – Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Geras
- Total Disrespect – Defeat an opponent as Bug-Vorah
- Oh My Days – Duck 100 times during a match
- My AI Can Do It – Play 10 AI Battle Simulator sets
- Have We Met – Equip five different character intros
- Victorious – Equip five different character victories
- More Power – Use 50 Konsumables
- Get Over Here – Spear 50 hanging bodies in the Krypt
- Skull Kabob – Impale a head in the warrior shrine
- Thank You For Being A Fan – Reach The Kredits
So, as you can see, most of the trophies/achievements are easily obtainable. A quick way to get all the “perform two different fatalities” with a certain character trophy is to go into a single match against the A.I., set the difficulty to very easy, and then perform the fatalities.
The input for all the characters’ second fatality is locked in the Krypt, but you’ll have to go there, too, if you are going after all the trophies/achievements.
One trophy/achievement that might have you scratching your head is titled “Total Disrespect.” D’Vorah has an ability where, if she loses all her health in the second round, she will transform into a bug that has an entirely different move list. Use that ability, defeat the A.I. on very easy difficulty after it has defeated you, and that’s that.
Mercy returns as a “finishing move” (not really) from Mortal Kombat 3. To perform a mercy, you have to beat your opponent, wait for the FINISH HIM/HER screen to appear, go to “mid” distance, and then do the input: hold the flip stance button, press down two times and release the flip stance button. This will give your opponent a little health back. It was also used a prerequisite to perform an animality back in MK3.
Brutalities also return from MKX and work in the same way. The inputs are different for every character, and they can all be found in the Krypt.
The A.I. Battle Simulator also returns from Injustice 2. You can set the gear, augments, and behavior of your favorite fighters and let the A.I. fight some battles.
The rest of the trophies/achievements are simple. Play through the entire story, play through all the tutorials, spill a lot of blood (which you will get just by playing matches) and equip different intros and victory animations (which can be unlocked in the Krypt). Playing through and exploring the Krypt naturally will net you those last few trophies/achievements.