In The Division 2, one of the most important activities is the PvP conflict mode. It takes place alone and away from the classic dangers present in the Dark Zone. It is a clash between two players, one is the good guy and one is the bad guy, or maybe both are bad, it is up to the team to decide. Many, however, do not know how to start this mode.
How to start the Conflict Mode The Division 2?
The Division 2 Conflict Mode Method # 1: White House Dude
- Step 1: Go to the boy at the entrance to the White House.
- Step 2: Talk to him who will offer to organize a skirmish.
The Division 2 Conflict Mode Method # 2: From the appropriate option in the game menu
If you are tired of going around the map and just want to start the Conflict Mode then:
- Step 1: Open the map and you will see many icons at the top left.
- Step 2: Use these Q and E tramline icons on PC, RB and LB on Xbox One and R1 and L1 on PlayStation 4.
- Step 3: Click the second icon on the left and the Conflict menu will open.
- Step 4: Press the appropriate button in the menu (Space on PC, A on Xbox One and X on PlayStation 4) and the game will take you to the matchmaking queue.
In this menu you will also find the various statistics of this mode to see how far you are from the next milestone.
This is all you need to know about how to activate PVP Conflict Mode on The Division 2. Have fun and be assertive!