With Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise, you can work out an exercise plan to suit both your needs and capabilities with a combination of routines that utilize boxing and movement techniques.
But as with any good workout, motivation isn’t always as easy as simply checking what you need to do and then starting your workout. Like many gym and fitness enthusiasts, it’s much easier to get into your flow with some good music to listen to. Fitness Boxing 2 is no exception.
Overall, there 20 tracks from well-known artists in the game, along with a few original songs. It’s important to be aware that these are not the original licensed tracks, but instead, instrumental remixes produced to work with any workout in the game. This means that you won’t hear the songs from start to finish, but instead, you will hear verses and choruses used to produce the beat of the rhythm action gameplay.
Not all of them are great remixes, but they are all integrated very well into the game, so they should work great for your workouts.
Here is the full list of tracks for Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise.
- Alone – Marshmello
- Animals – Martin Garrix
- Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
- Beauty And A Beat – Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj
- Boogie Wonderland – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Born To Be Wild – Steppenwolf
- Break Free – Ariana Grande (Feat. Zedd)
- Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
- Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Hot N Cold – Katy Perry
- I’m an Albatraoz – AronChupa
- It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
- Sandstorm – Darude
- Something Just Like This – The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
- So What – P!nk
- Venus – Bananarama
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- Y.M.C.A. – Village People