The Stradavar Prime is an assault rifle that can switch fire modes between semi and fully automatic. Known for its solid critical change, and even damage distribution, it is a solid weapon that allows a Tenno to do effective damage, regardless of the nature of the opposition.
Stradavar Prime Relics
The important thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Stradavar Prime, and the rarity of the component.
- Stock – Axi T2 – Common
- Barrel – Lith M4 – Uncommon
- Receiver – Meso Z3 – Common
- Blueprint – Neo S11 – Rare
Equinox Prime Relic Farming
The various Relic types can all be earned by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick captured, practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. A very short time spent in mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
That should be everything you need to know to farm all the Stradavar Prime Relics that you will need, Tenno!