Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Drops Naughty Dog Easter Eggs On PC, Switch And XB1
One of the most interesting things we were keen to understand after the announcement was: how are Activision and Vicarious Visions going to face the fact the games are basically filled with Naughty Dog easter eggs?
Apparently, nothing, in particular, is happening: those easter eggs are going to be replaced by more basic things, such as Crash Bandicoot default screenshots.
Naughty Dog easter eggs were placed in the first scene of the trilogy, where Coco was watching some Uncharted cut-scene on her laptop, and even had Nathan Drake & Co. stickers on it. As you might remember, in a scene at Crash's house you could see a photo of Nathan Drake in the background, and that's something which is supposedly set to be removed on PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is releasing on the new platforms on July 10. A previous rumor pointing at these new releases stated a new Crash Bandicoot game would release next year, so at this point, we'd wait for more announces from Activision soon.
Here's the full rush of features of the Trilogy, in the meantime:
- Remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Dazzling "N. Hanced Fur-K" graphics
- New lighting, animations, textures, models, and cinematics
- Newly recorded dialogue from original voice actors
- The ability to play as Coco, Crash's smart and sassy little sister
- Full analog stick support
- A unified save and checkpoint system