You may already know what type of cookie recipes you’re making this year in Destiny 2 for the big Dawning event, but what about the ingredients? You spread the Dawning cheer without the proper ingredients in your baked goods.
There are two types of Dawning ingredients, Uncommon and Rare.
Uncommon Enemy Ingredients
You won’t have too much trouble locating these ingredients because they drop off of enemies. You only need to find enemy types throughout the universe, and then you should have those ingredients in your inventory.
- Cabal Oil: You collect this from Cabal enemies
- Chitin Powder: You collect this from Hive enemies
- Dark Ether Cane: You receive this from Scorn
- Ether Cane: You receive this from Falleen
- Taken Butter: You receive this from Taken
- Vex Milk: You collet this from Vex
Rare Kill Ingredients
These a bit more complicated than the previous set. Unlike the Uncommon Enemy Ingredients, these require you to take out foes in specific ways. Make sure you follow the exact instructions to have a chance of these seeing these ingredients drop.
- Bullet Spray: You need to take out enemies with an automatic weapon, which is an auto rifle, heavy machine gun, or a submachine gun
- Balance Flavors: You need to take out enemies using a bow
- Delicious Explosions: You need to kill an enemy with an explosive, which works with a classes’ grenade, a grenade launcher, or a rocket launcher
- Electric Flavor: Take out an enemy with an arc class ability or weapon type
- Finishing Touch: You need to perform a finisher on an enemy
- Flash of Inspiration: You need to grenade orbs of light using your class’ Super or a Masterwork weapon
- Impossible Heat: Take out an enemy with a solar class ability or weapon type
- Null Taste: Take out an enemy with a void class ability or weapon type
- Pinch of Light: You need to pick up orbs of light after killing enemies
- Perfect Taste: You need to perform precious kills on enemies
- Personal Touch: You need to perform melee kills on enemies
- Sharp Flavor: You need to use a sword on enemies
- Superb Texture: You need to perform Super kills against enemies