Winter is the perfect time to scoop up any snowflakes you find floating on the ground to turn into snowballs or to create snow people. In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you can catch snowflakes falling all over your island and turn them into furniture to place in your favorite places. You’ll need to acquire several piles of snowflakes, and plenty of other items, so make sure you’re ready to explore to find them all.
How to get snowflakes and large snowflakes
You can find snowflakes for your projects floating all over your island. When you see them, make sure you have your bug net ready, so you can catch them before they fall to the ground. For large snowflakes, you need to locate two snowballs on the ground and create a perfect snowboy. To do this, kick the two snowballs until they’re roughly the same size, but leave one slightly smaller. Push the smaller snowball onto the larger one, and if the snowboy congratulates you for doing it perfectly, you’ll receive a snowflake DIY project and a large snowflake for your trouble.
How to get snowflake DIY projects
There are multiple ways for you to obtain these projects during the winter season. You can receive the first from Isabelle on the first day during an announcement. After that, there are the gifts in the sky or from the snowboys that you make.
All snowflake DIY projects
These are all of the projects that require snowflakes and large snowflakes.
- Frozen arch: 1 large snowflake, 10 snowflakes
- Frozen bed: 1 large snowflake, 10 snowflakes
- Frozen chair: 1 large snowflake, 3 snowflakes
- frozen counter: 1 large snowflake, 5 snowflakes
- frozen partition: 1 large snowflake, 6 snowflakes
- frozen pillar: 1 large snowflake, 3 snowflakes
- frozen sculpture: 1 large snowflake, 4 snowflakes
- frozen table: 1 large snowflake, 8 snowflakes
- frozen tree: 1 large snowflake, 1 snowflake
- frozen-treat set: 1 large snowflake, 8 snowflakes
- ice flooring: 1 large snowflake, 8 snowflakes
- ice wall: 1 large snowflake, 8 snowflakes
- ice wand: 1 large snowflake, 3 star fragments
- snowperson head: 1 large snowflake, 5 snowflakes
- three-tiered snowperson: 1 large snowflake, 6 snowflake, and 2 tree branches