Anthem is a game that puts all its gameplay on the team as the poor balance of the game maps that places hordes of enemies even when playing alone. Unfortunately, however, but it is essential to play with others is not said that the other players are always friendly. In these cases it may be necessary to silence or ignore them and here is the guide on how to silence players in Anthem.
How to Mute Other Players in Anthem?
If you are not playing Anthem with friends, the automatic matching of players could make you meet someone annoying. Fortunately, Anthem allows you to silence these players and even avoid matchmaking with them in the future. To do this, there are two methods:
Mute Other Players in Anthem: Method #1
The first one can be activated if you are in the Launch Bay and here you can interact directly with the other players. Here are the steps to change them:
- Step 1: Get closer to them and hold down Square for PlayStation 4 or X for Xbox One.
- Step 2: There appears a small menu with three options and the central one with the word “Ignore” will allow you to disable communication with the player and avoid future matchmaking.
- Step 3: Then click on “Ignore” but be careful because you have to press and you will have activated the option, there are no confirmation screens or anything else.
Mute Other Players in Anthem: Method #2
If you are on a mission, if you have followed the guide written above, you will not be able to interact with the specific player. So if you would like to reactivate or deactivate it, you must follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open the map screen with the PlayStation 4 touchpad or the Options button on your Xbox.
- Step 2: Go to the Social section where you will see a great variety of options and go to the Team heading.
- Step 3: Here you can select each person on the team by pressing X on PlayStation 4 and A on Xbox One on their name, and you will get a small menu with the Ignore option.
By selecting Session you can see all the players present in the current session, and if you navigate to the end you can find the Ignore List with all the players you have deactivated or ignored, and you can also cancel the option.
That’s everything you need to know about how to mute players in Anthem. Have fun!