Apex Legends has taken the world by storm ever since it was suddenly released in February, growing at an astounding rate, especially on Twitch. As a result of this success, Twitch is teaming up with EA to bring players some goodies for Apex Legends. All you’ll have to do to get them is log in to each of your accounts and link them. Here’s how to get Twitch Prime loot in Apex Legends.
Twitch Prime Loot Guide | How to Get and Open it in Apex Legends?
Login to EA and Twitch Prime
To recover the Prime Loot Twitch, you must follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: If you do not already have it, create a Twitch Prime account (Amazon Prime account), otherwise login.
- Step 2: Once you’ve done that, go to this link.
- Step 3: Next Twitch will ask you to authorize the connection of your Twitch Prime account to your EA account by taking you to the same screen as the previous link, but this time for EA.
- Step 4: Once all requests have been approved, you will be directed to a screen that will ask you to access your EA account.
- Step 5: Once logged in, a page will ask you to confirm the link of your Twitch account with EA and then press Yes.
How to Get the Loot
To access your new loot, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Access Apex Legends.
- Step 2: In the upper right corner you will find the availability to open a loot.
There is another trick, but be careful: it may not work soon!
To anyone who plays Apex legends, if you put “+twitch_prime_linked 1” in launch options you get 5 free packs lol
— Adam|Quzga (@Adam_THR) 20 febbraio 2019
Inside, you’ll find an exclusive Omega Point Patherfinder skin and five Apex Packs. It can be unlocked on PC, Xbox One and PS4. Keep in mind that any platform you enter for the first time will be the one to get the content, as you can only collect the reward once.
That is everything you need to know about know about how to get Twitch Prime loot in Apex Legends