In the first guide to The Best Players In FIFA 20 FUT, we took a look at the men between the sticks, the Goalkeepers. In today’s walk through the FUT landscape, we’ll be looking at the men who are supposed to stop your keeper ever having to do anything, the Defenders.
We’ll be going through every position in the backline and listing the five best in each position. These the greatest players to lace up a set of boots and are the ones you really should be trying to get to slide tackle into your squad.
Icons will be included where applicable, all players will be natural to their position, and I’ll even cover the RWB’s and LWB’s because I spoil you. Let’s start with the rocks in the heart of your back four, the Centre-Backs.
The Best Defenders in FIFA 20
- Paolo Maldini. Icon. OVR: 94.
- Franco Baresi. Icon. OVR: 93.
- Fabio Cannavaro. Icon. OVR: 92.
- Bobby Moore. Icon. OVR: 92.
- Alessandro Nesta. Icon. OVR: 92.
- Javier Zanetti. Icon. OVR: 92.
- Joshua Kimmich. OVR: 86. POT: 88.
- Dani Carvajal. OVR: 85. POT: 86.
- João Cancelo. OVR: 84. POT: 89.
- Kyle Walker. OVR: 84. POT: 84.
- Roberto Carlos. Icon. OVR: 91
- Jordi Alba. OVR: 87. POT: 89.
- Andrew Robertson. OVR: 85. POT: 89.
- David Alaba. OVR: 85. POT: 86.
- Alex Sandro. OVR: 85. POT: 85.
- Mário Fernandes. OVR: 82. POT: 82.
- Pavel Kadeřábek. OVR: 80. POT: 81.
- Kenny Lala. OVR: 79. POT: 80.
- Danny da Costa. OVR: 79. POT: 81.
- Daniel Caligiuri. OVR: 79. POT: 79.
- Nico Schulz. OVR: 82. POT: 83.
- Jonny. OVR: 79. POT: 83.
- Johan Mojica. OVR: 75. POT: 76.
- Joshua Brenet. OVR: 75. POT: 77.
- Jetro Willems. OVR: 75. POT: 78.