For a limited few Pokémon Go players who signed up for the Grubhub Weekend event, you have a chance to catch exclusive Pokémon spawns and complete specific tasks during the event. It will happy during the first weekend of November, the same time as the Pokémon Go Animation Week event. The Grubhub Weekend event kicks off on November 8 at 11 AM and goes until 2 PM in your local time. You have an extremely limited time to complete these tasks.
The participate in the event, you need to have received a ticket from Pokémon Go in an email by creating an account for Grubhub+. You can be a new member and be on a trial to be eligible for the ticket. You need to have submitted your email address to the Special Weekend page before October 28. If you did everything correctly, you should have received your ticket for the event in the email you used on November 4, and you can submit it to Pokémon Go’s redemption website.
All Grubhub Weekend tasks and rewards
There are several rewards you can earn by completing the various tasks during the event. These rewards include three incense to help you catch the event-exclusive Pokémon, a Star Piece, 100 Charizard Mega Energy, and Pokémon encounters. We’ll be updating this page when the details go live.
- Power up a Pokémon 10 times – 1,000 Xp
- Catch 15 Pokémon – Spoink Encounter
- Give a buddy 3 treats – 1,000 Stadust
Rewards: 3 Incense, Chansey Encounter, 1,000 Stardust
- Make 15 nice throws – 1,000 XP
- Catch 20 Pokémon – Absol Encounter
- Evolve 5 Pokémon – 1,000 Stardust
Rewards: 1 Star Piece, Sewaddle encounter, 1,000 Stardust
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws – 1,000 XP
- Catch 15 Pokémon – Bronzor Encounter
- Power up 10 Pokémon – 1,000 Stardust
Rewards: Lucky egg, Ferroseed encounter, 1,000 Stardust
- Claim reward – 1,000 XP
- Claim reward – Charizard encounter
- Claim reward – 1,000 Stardust
Rewards: 100 Charizard Mega Energy, Gible Encounter, and 1,000 Stardust