You can now farm Baza Prime, Ivara’s signature Prime weapon, in Warframe. This silent weapon is the perfect accompaniment to any stealth-Frame, and with a quick reload speed, and rapid rate of fire, it cuts down almost any threat in the game while you remain entirely unseen, and unheard.
Baza Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build your Baza Prime and the component’s rarity.
- Stock – Rare – Axi B3
- Barrel – Uncommon – Lith W2
- Blueprint – Rare – Meso B4
- Receiver – Common – Neo R3
Baza Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to obtain each Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno. You should now have no problem farming those Baza Prime Relics. Best of luck.