Unlocking weapons and having access to the best gear matters in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and it translates into the game’s battle royale game, Warzone. For those looking to add a brand new assault rifle to your loadout, you can acquire the Berliner assault rifle. You can receive by completing the first challenge for Warzone before time runs out.
You need to complete 10 challenges before you can unlock the Berliner assault rifle. Each challenge comes with a series of rewards. The final objective in the challenge gives you access to the weapon.
- Ping an Enemy: 750 XP and Clashing Blades calling card.
- Ping an object on the ground: 750 XP and Downward Dog spray
- Ping “danger” in the world: 750 XP and Ammi Right spray
- Collect a weapon in 1 different match: 1,000 XP and China Lake calling card
- Collect your loadout 1 time: 1,250 XP and Albino Ape emblem
- Collect 15 piles of cash from the ground: 1,250 XP and Deflect This spray
- Survive 1 second in the gas field: 1,500 XP and Riptide calling card
- Pilot a vehicle for 5 minutes: 1,750 XP and Serpentine emblem
- Open 10 caches: 2,000 XP and Back Scratch spray
- Use 6 armor plates: 2,500 XP and Berliner assault rifle
These challenges are meant to familiarize yourself with the new game. Many of these objectives go over how to ping, what times you want to ping, and ensuring you provide the best objective-based information to your squad. You can make sure the mission you want to start is available in the warzone missions, and it should be the first choice called Boot Camp!
You can stop playing this challenge at any time, but if you do not have Boot Camp! active, you cannot work through progress on it.