The latest installment in the Dark Pictures Anthology franchise, Little Hope, brings back the fan-favorite cinematic storytelling experience. Choices play a crucial role in the consequences of the game, and while that sounds like a single-player game, the game does have a robust multiplayer mode. Here is how you can play multiplayer in The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope.
- First, click on Don’t Play Alone.
- Next, you will get two options to choose from, Movie Night and Shared Story. The Movie Night is a couch coop without split-screen, while Shared Story is an online coop. You can choose either depending on what you want to play.
- Click on New Story.
- Create a new save data.
- Add Player 1 to the first ticket and Player 2 to the second ticket.
- You can add up to five players with the third ticket and use the final ticket to Ready up and start assigning characters.
- Assign the characters to the players and click on Ready to proceed further.
Depending on whether you chose Movie Night or Shared Story, your experience will differ. In Shared Story, you have to wait till the other person makes a turn. On the other hand, you will need to pass on the controller to the other player in Movie Night mode.