PUBG Mobile releases regular updates to introduce the latest features in the game and also to fix the prevailing bugs. Now, the players who don’t update the game to its latest version are not able to play with the players who have updated it. PUBG Mobile can be updated in Android devices via Google Play Store, but sometimes, players encounter some errors that make it so they are not able to update the game. In that case, one of the methods mentioned below can be chosen to go with to update PUBG Mobile to its latest version.
- Download the TapTap APK file and locate it in the download folder to install it. Enable the installation of apps from unknown sources if you haven’t by navigating to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Open the TapTap application and search for PUBG Mobile in the search bar.
- Click on the Update button to complete the update process.
Using APK and OBB Files
- Download the latest APK and OBB files of PUBG Mobile and navigate to the download folder.
- Click on the APK file and tap on the Install button to start the installation process.
- Now, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.tencent.ig, and the game is updated successfully.
- Open PUBG Mobile and enjoy the latest features of the game.