A new collaborative event is happening in Pokémon Go with Longchamp, the luxury French leather goods company from Paris, in celebration of Fashion Week to occur in Paris at the end of September. The event features various Pokémon spawns, exclusive raid encounters, multiple rewards, and several costumed Pokémon that you can catch in the wild. There’s also a free Longchamp backpack you can pick up for your avatar for free in the Pokémon Go store during the event, available for a limited time.
The Longchamp and Pokémon Go collaboration event goes from October 2 at 8 AM PT to October 8 at 10 PM PT. Here’s everything coming to the event.
- Special Pokémon wearing costumes will be appearing during the event.
- Smoochum that hatch from 7 km Eggs during this time will appear wearing a bow.
- Kirlia wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids. They’ll also know the move Draining Kiss.
- Shinx wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids.
- Croagunk wearing a backward cap will appear in a Snapshot as a surprise encounter. They may also rarely appear in the wild.
- These Pokémon will be appearing in the wild: Mareep, Skitty, Roselia, Kricketot, Croagunk wearing a backward cap, Blitzle, Cottonee, Minccino, Gothita, and more. Shiny Kricketot is available for the event.
- Enjoy exclusive Field Research for the duration of the event.
- A free Longchamp avatar backpack is available in the Pokémon Go store, and there will be a similar option you can purchase from the primary website.
The Pokémon wearing the costumes will likely be unable for you to evolve, unfortunately. The same goes for the Kirlia wearing a top hat that knows draining kiss exclusively available in raids, along with Shinx. But you can still exchange them for candy to evolve your other Pokémon in your party.
The collaboration event begins on October 2 at 8 AM PT. Take advantage of the increased spawns of Pokémon, and add more of them to your collection.