In Metro Exodus, there are many areas to visit where you can recover interesting elements for their weapons and survival. But that’s not all you can find around the game maps. You can find a guitar. Here is the guide on where to find the Guitar in Metro Exodus.
Metro Exodus: How to find the guitar
To find the guitar, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: Start at the Aurora and walk southeast. The guitar is located at a bandit camp built around an old electrical tower, south of the railway track but north of the river.
- Step 2: The tower is visible from the Aurora, as can be seen in the image below. Of the two towers visible along the horizon, it’s the one on the left.
- Step 3: Reaching the tower shouldn’t be too difficult. The flatland between the train and the tower is home to roving packs of mutants, but the flat terrain makes them easy to spot and avoid. If you follow the road that runs alongside the railway embankment, you’ll come across a derailed train. At one end of a carriage lying on its side is a crawlspace which leads inside; here, you can find a Workbench and a bed to rest on if you need it. When you reach the tower, you’ll find a group of bandits threatening a captive cultist. Dispatch the bandits, and watch out for more in the tower itself. Once the enemies are dealt with, be sure to speak with the cultist.
- Step 4: After that, climb up the tower and loot the place. You can find the guitar leaning against the railing of a walkway roughly halfway up. Follow our photos carefully to understand where to go.
- Step 5: After climbing the entrance stairs, you will find a door on the right, open it.
- Step 6: After opening the door, on your right, you will see a ladder, climb it.
- Step 7: At this point turn to the right, where the external light source arrives. In front of you, you will find the guitar. Take it.
That’s all you need to know about how to recover the guitar in Metro Exodus. Have fun!