A new month is here, and that means a new set of Daily Moments rewards that can be obtained in MLB The Show 21. This is the first full month of MLB The Show 21, so expect a tougher grind for rewards. So, what are the rewards for this month? Let’s go over what can be obtained this month, plus how to make progress in the Daily Moments program for May.
How the Daily Moments program works
Much like with Player and timed programs, progress in the Daily Moments program can be made by earning points. To earn points in the Daily Moments promo, you must complete, as you might expect by the name, a Daily Moment challenge that resets every day.
Considering that there are 31 days in the month of May, you should expect 31 chances at earning points for the program. However, Sony San Diego will occasionally throw in days where players can earn double points in the event. Normally, users can only earn one a day, except on random days where two points are at stake.
If you get the Daily Moment challenge done each day for the month of May, you should be just fine and get all of the rewards. However, that won’t be possible for a lot of people, So, our advice is to get as many done as you can, and then making getting the double point day challenges a priority.
May Daily Program rewards
Here are the rewards for this month:
- 1 Point – MLB The Show 21 regular pack
- 4 Points – 1000 Stubs
- 5 Points – 72 OVR Jason Giambi Evolution card (can be used for Giambi Player Program)
- 7 Points – MLB The Show 21 regular pack
- 10 Points – May Evolution Choice Pack (either 74 OVR Rookie Matt Kemp or 76 OVR Rookie Madison Bumgarner)
- 11 Points – 1000 Stubs
- 14 Points – MLB The Show 21 regular pack
- 15 Points – May Evolution Choice Pack (either 74 OVR Rookie Matt Kemp or 76 OVR Rookie Madison Bumgarner)
- 19 Points – MLB The Show 21 regular pack
- 23 Points – 2500 Stubs
- 25 Points – 92 OVR Gary Sheffield
- 29 Points – Ballin’ is a Habit Pack
- 31 Points – MLB The Show 21 regular pack
- 33 Points -2500 Stubs
- 34 Points – MLB The Show 21 regular pack
- 35 Points – Clock Universal Profile Icon (Untradeable)
In order to get to 35 Points, you will need to complete essentially all of the 31 Daily Moment challenges for May. However, the main objective here is to hit 25 in order to get the 92 OVR Sheffield. So, the good news is that you won’t need to do a challenge each day.
Also, keep in mind that you will need to complete Daily Moments challenges in order to get the rookie cards for Matt Kemp and Madison Bumgarner. Both are needed for separate player programs.