Farming and Friends is a Roblox game that allows players to get their hands dirty (virtually, of course) and attempt to grow and nurture their very own farm. In Farming and Friends, players can use special codes that allow players to obtain free Coins, which can, in turn, be used to buy special items in the game. So what codes are available for Roblox’s Farming and Friends this month? Let’s go over each code, plus the reward for each.
Active Roblox Farming and Friends codes
The following list contains all the codes we know to be functional. Players will need to complete the tutorial (planting their first field) before the menu will appear, allowing users to redeem codes. Read on below to learn how to redeem codes in the game.
- Seniac — 253 Coins.
- BunnyFilms — 293 Coins.
- 1kTWITTER — 322 Coins.
- EB1 — 140 Coins.
Expired Roblox Farming and Friends codes
This list contains every code we know has expired. We will add more codes to this list as we learn that they no longer work. You should count every code you redeem as expired because you can only redeem them once.
- NOSPAM – Redeem for 1,000 Coins!
- EB1 – Redeem this code for 129 Coins!
- BunnyFilms – Redeem this code for 300+ Coins!
- 1kTWITTER – Redeem this code for 300+ Coins!
- WONUF – Redeem this code for 400+ Coins!
- PlanetMilo – Redeem this code for 308 Coins!
- fiveHundred – Redeem this code for 500 Coins!
How to redeem codes in Farming and Friends
- Launch Roblox Farming and Friends
- Progress past the tutorial
- Click on the icon of the star within a circle in the top corner of the screen.
- Copy and paste in the code you wish to redeem
- Click the Redeem button
- Your reward will be automatically added to your account
What do you do with Coins?
In Roblox Farming and Friends, the goal is to build up the biggest farm possible by working together with your friends. Coins are earned by selling crops such as potatoes, and you can use them to buy new equipment like tractors to help you and your friends farm even more crops. Your crops take a long time to grow, so the game can be quite involved when you’re trying to optimize your earnings. However, you can always buy new equipment to help speed most of the process up, meaning all of your time spent farming is efficient.
As you can probably tell, the main difference between this game and other Roblox titles is that this one is all about working with your friends instead of fighting them. It’s a game that’s designed for those who want a cooperative experience over a competitive experience. Most games have some sort of combat, but you won’t find any in Roblox Farming and Friends.