Warframe’s Empyrean content has received another hotfix to help smooth out some of the wrinkles players are experiencing since the expansion’s surprise launch on Dec. 12.
In this hotfix is the removal of an annoying “friendship door” from the Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset. For those who don’t know, “friendship doors” require two people to open, which doesn’t work the best in Railjack battles because three people usually stay with the ship, while one venture out to do interior work on the mission.
An Umbra Forma that had been dropping on Earth has also been moved to its intended location at the Veil Proxima. If you managed to snag the Umbra Forma from an Earth mission, then consider yourself one of the lucky ones. There have been a few fixes for content outside of Empyrean content as well, so if a particular bug has been annoying you lately, you can check the full patch notes below.
Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3
*We’ve made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.
Railjack Changes & Fixes:
- Corrected Zetki Cryophon stats to their intended values. This fixes the Zetki Cryphon not having stronger damage than the base Cryphon.
- Tweaked flares and explosion FX of Fighters and Crewships in Railjack missions.
- Fixed incorrect scale and lighting of a certain prison.
- Fixed missing collision on some Crewships in Railjack.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a player’s Railjack from their Orbiter.
- Fixed a script crash that could kill your Railjack HUD.
- Fix for Clients not seeing turret weapon attachment animations in Railjack.
- Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.
- Fixed missing in-world transmissions on Jupiter’s Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Terra Embattor Moa’s mortar attack breaking if a target was destroyed while being targeted.
- Fixed script crash if an Arbitration Shield Drone tried to protect certain types of NPC.
- Fixed a network race condition that could lead to missing Client-side FXs in Hijack missions.
- Fixed broken HUD elements in Hijack missions after a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if a Client joined a fishing party in progress.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime ability.
- Fixed a script error related to Kavats.
- Fixed a potential script error in the Revenge Sentinel Precept.
- Fixed a potential script error in the Unleashed Kubrow Precept.