Equinox Prime has arrived in Warframe. As always, you can get this new Frame by availing of the Prime Access offers, or you can farm the Equinox Prime Relics, i.e., you will need to build it.
Equinox Prime Relics
The important thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Equinox Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Axi K5 – Uncommon
- Chassis – Lith M4 – Common
- Neuroptics – Meso M3 – Uncommon
- Systems – Meso E2 – Rare
Equinox Prime Relic Farming
The various Relic types can all be earned by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture, practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. Very short time spent in mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, now should have no problem farming those Equinox Prime Relics! Best of luck!