Ubisoft Survey Already Seeking For Far Cry 6 New Locations
According to a new survey, Ubisoft is looking into locations to set the next Far Cry game around, even though the latest entry in the franchise has just released for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The title has been set in a fictitious city of Montana, bringing the franchise for the first time in the United States and, to be honest, in quite a regular location in comparison with the previous games in the series.
As in previous surveys from Ubisoft, the publisher is pitching users and fans with over the top ideas which won't probably have a direct consequence on the title we'll be playing during the next few years.
Among these, you can find:
- A Far Cry game in remote Alaska about surviving an extreme wilderness
- A Far Cry game in a futuristic, sci-fi setting on another planet
- A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s
- A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru
- A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max style post-apocalyptic world
- A Far Cry game based on the world of Shangri-La from Far Cry 4
Peru looks rather in the style of the Far Cry franchise, although some similar locations have already been at the center of previous titles. It would work for a regular entry, which wouldn't be thought to revolutionize the saga.
Would it work for you? Let us know in the comments below.