Forza Horizon 4 Goes Gold, Gets Demo And James Bond Inspired Day One DLC
Microsoft and Playground Games have announced that Forza Horizon 4 is now officially Gold, which means it only needs to get its copies printed and shipped to retailers before it officially launches on October 2.
A demo has also been released for Windows 10 PC and Xbox One, so you can give it a try right now on your device of choice. The demo supports a good amount of content and the opportunity to select performance or graphics mode if you play on Xbox One X.
Interestingly, Playground Games has also revealed it is working on a James Bond day one DLC to be released together with the title. It’s yours if you got the Ultimate Edition, which lets you play from September 28 too, while you need to buy it separately if you intend to get the standard.
The DLC features lots of cars from the 007 movies but also has many gadgets inspired to them that you can check out when playing Autovista. There’s also a couple outfits for your avatars and phrases for the text multiplayer chat.
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
That’s quite inviting. Are you playing the demo and most importantly the full game when it releases later this month?