Apex Legends Second Patch Changelog
Apex Legends has just received its second patch, which is working on all the platforms, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for several issues found by players.
Despite being available for all the platforms, the patch also includes several measures specifically tailored for PS4.
In particular, the GPU has been unloaded of some of the issues that were causing crashes on Sony's console, so your experience there should be smoother from now on.
You can see the full changelog below.
- Addresses issues we saw with GPU hangs.
- Fixed crash when pressing button early in load process.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes move slowly after revive.
- Fixed issue with Mirage Ability causing crashes.
- Fixed issue with Gibraltar Epic skins on Xbox One causing crashes
Make sure you download the second patch for Apex Legends and let us know if you see your performance improve after the installation.
You can learn more about the game by checking one of our guides.