Xbox E3 2019 Leaks: Next-Gen Xbox Specs Reveal, Fable Reboot Teaser, And More
E3 2019 is nearly upon us. We can hardly wait to hear about the new things to expect from all of the game developers. However, someone at Neogaf has shared some critical information regarding Microsoft's E3 conference. Here's the basic breakdown:
- Halo Infinite: We're going to receive a massive information developer about this game, and what to expect.
- Gears of War: There's going to be two Gears of War games, the 5 games, and the Tactics version, both going to PC later this year.
- The Outer Worlds: We should expect to have more information about the game and what the developers have planned for launch.
- Cyberpunk 2077: Same thing as many other games: we're going to receive a new trailer, new gameplay footage, and additional context about the game.
- Age of Empires: There's going to be a 2020 release for Age of Empires IV.
- Fable: There's going to be a Fable game announcement and sharing at the conference, supposedly. We're unaware if this is entirely true or not, but the source assures us of the information.
- Sea of Thieves: With the recent content update, the developers plan to release even more about what's going on with the game and what plays can expect to play through, despite the game's short life cycle.
- Xbox Lockheart/Xbox Anaconda: Some of the developers at Microsoft are going to give us a brief look at the next hardware launch they're planning to have. Part of this could have the new cloud-system installed, or all of it could have the new stuff, with the more advanced things given to it shortly after. They want to share this information with the correct audience.
There's a small chance of new IPs getting shown at the Xbox Conference. Games by Rare, or a Perfect Dark Reboot, or a Relic Entertainment title, are not in the cards at this current time. While we have expected this, there's still plenty of time before the conference.
We'll have to find out more at Microsoft's E3 conference. For more about the links, check out the link at Neogaf, to learn more.