Over the last few hours, multiple titles have been delayed from their original launch windows, as you might have heard. It has happened with The Last of Us Part II, several games from the Ubisoft and Nintendo portfolio, and more.
Thanks to IGN, we have the opportunity to look at all the games that have been delayed during 2019, and that includes titles that were already slated for a 2020 release like those above The Last of Us Part II.
The full list features:
- The Last of Us Part II, May 29, 2020
- Animal Crossing New Horizons, March 20, 2020
- Metroid Prime 4???
- Watch Dogs Legion, ???
- DOOM Eternal, March 20, 2020
- Shenmue III, November 19, 2019
- Rainbow Six Quarantine, ???
- Gods and Monsters???
- GRID, October 11, 2019
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2, ???
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, October 1, 2019
- Spelunky 2???
- Skull & Bones???
As you can see, several of those games have been push forward to dates which have already been confirmed, as it happened with Naughty Dog’s PS4 exclusive, while many others have yet to receive a release window.
Let us know in the comments whether the most recent shifts have changed your plans for gaming this year, and deeper into 2020.