Anthem’s 1.0.4.02 update went out earlier today. The goal of the update was to address the Javelin component drop rates, which many players in the game were not using as they were after different prizes. With those lowered, hopefully, players start to see additional, more useful, drops.
Additionally, Ursix and Titans were not spawning as often during Freeplay mode, meaning players had to go out of their way to fight these legendary creatures. To add on to that, Titans, Ursix, Luminaries, and Fury foes were despawning if another player in the same Freeplay mode started an event, unrelated to the player engaging one of these enemies. This error should no longer occur.
The final, big issue the 1.0.4.02 update addressed were the Elysian Caches not showing up after players finished a Stronghold event. Elysian Caches contain vanity items, commonly known as cosmetics, such as emotes and materials for players to modify their javelin’s appearance. The loot from these chests should now immediately show up.
There a bunch of other, small, bug fixes included in this patch. We have the full details, below.
Anthem 1.0.4.02 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for javelins other than the one being used.
- Addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission “Finding Old Friends.”
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.