Ubisoft just revealed a new expansion coming up for Assassins Creed Origins. In this new expansion, Bayek and his allies will be clashing with Romans who have control over a new region in the game. This fresh update has just revealed but an actual release date when it going be available is not announced. Titled as The Hidden Ones, the expansion will add a vast new story in Origins.
Ubisoft shared the update through its website, the source is at the end of this news. Ubisoft shared January updates on the page along with the info of this new expansion. According to the update, it seems the expansion might come this month, but we are unclear about the exact release date. Along with the new expansion, there are also certain updates for the game.
The Hidden Ones Details:
- Delve into an all-new vast story
- A level cap increase from 40 to 45
- The Hidden Ones will be available at no additional cost to Season Pass owners
- Update to the Heka chests item pool, which adds the items from the Nightmare and First Civilization packs, as well as the Gladiator and Wacky packs to the pool
- A new option to sell outfits at weaver shops
Trails of the Gods: Under this players will face two deities this month.
- Anubis: January 9 to 16
- Sobek: January 23 to 30
Through the in-game store, players can access Almighty Pack on Jan 16 and For Honor Pack on Jan 30. Warden’s Oath Outfit will available via Ubisoft club on January 30. You can get the outfit as Ubisoft Club Reward by spending 40 Uplay units. Among all the expansion is something new to look for.