For those eagerly working their way in the wastelands to reach the end-game content in Borderlands 3, you’re going to have plenty to do. We’re going to learn more details about post-launch support for the game starting tomorrow on the first episode of the Borderlands Show, happening on the game’s Twitch channel.
You can check out their Twitch channel starting tomorrow, Sept. 20, at 10 am PST to learn more. The segment is going to be hosted by Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller and Fran Mirabella. The program is going to happen monthly, with plenty of interviews critical members of the Borderlands team and updates on what players can look forward to in-game events and DLC discussions.
Here’s what you can expect from the first Borderlands show:
- A candid interview with Borderlands 3 creative director Paul Sage
- New details about the upcoming Halloween-themed Bloody Harvest event, the first in a line of free content updates for Borderlands 3
- Additional conversation around post-launch content plans, including the Maliwan Takedown, campaign DLC, and plans for TwitchCon
- Responses to community questions
- Additional news and announcements
Miller and Mirabella will handle the direction of the show, keeping it a lively event and ensuring everything remains on topic. The exact timeline and release dates for the DLC remains unknown. But these are likely going to happen around the holidays, and into the early part of 2020. Given the avid enjoyment, fans have had with the game, many of them can expect to see plenty of post-launch support from Gearbox Software.
For now, make sure you’re around on Sept. 20 to check out the first episode of the monthly Borderlands show. It starts on their Twitch channel at 10 am PST.