Square Enix is kicking off the holidays by giving thanks to its fans with this year’s 2018 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. From November 21st until November 26th midnight PDT players will be able to enjoy discounts of up to 85 percent off of select digital titles and 75 percent off of choosen physical games.
Square Enix has of course given us such excellent titles as the Tomb Raider series, various iterations of Life is Strange, and is currently hard at work on Just Cause 4.
Featured Square Enix Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Featured deals include:
- PS4 and Xbox One versions of Shadow of the Tomb Raider™ – Croft Steelbook Edition are being discounted from $89.99 to $49.99
- The PS4 version of NieR: Automata™ (Standard Edition) will see a price drop from $39.99 to $19.99
- Both the Xbox One Limited Edition and Xbox One Standard Edition of Life is Strange: Before the Storm are being lowered from $19.99 to $9.99, while Life is Strange: Before the Storm Standard Edition will enjoy the same price drop on PS4
- PS4 and Xbox One versions of Final Fantasy® XV Royal Edition are being discounted from $39.99 to $19.99
- Digital versions of Final Fantasy® XIV will be 50 percent off
- Select merchandise items will be discounted up to 40 percent off
For all physical orders over $75, players can use the coupon code SHIP10OFF and immediately receive $10 off shipping fees.
For full details and to take advantage of these deals, visit the Square Enix shop.