With Devil May Cry V review embargo lifting off on March 6, we’re waiting for the western press release to share their opinion about the game.
Anyway, Famitsu has just revealed its review, which comes a bit earlier as it often happens and allow us to have an idea about the qualities of the title.
According to the Japanese magazine, it seems Capcom really nailed it and built the Devil May Cry game fans have been waiting for years.
Devil May Cry V has managed to obtain a 37/40 score, which consists of three 9 out of 10 and a perfect score.
Here’s the full list of scores as shared by Famitsu:
- Devil May Cry 5 (PS4, Xbox One) – 9/10/9/9 [37/40]
- Feudal Alloy (Switch) – 8/7/7/8 [30/40]
- Metro Exodus (PS4, Xbox One) – 9/8/9/8 [34/40]
- The Stillness of the Wind (Switch) – 7/8/8/7 [30/40]
- Tangledeep (Switch) – 7/8/7/8 [30/40]
- Yume Nikki: Dream Diary (Switch) – 7/7/7/7 [28/40]
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (PS4, Switch) – 7/6/7/8 [28/40]
It’s also good to note that Metro Exodus has received its fair share of appreciation, with two 9 out of 10 scores and a grand total of 34/40.
We’ll update you as soon as more scores pop out, and of course when we’re ready to post the Gamepur review.