With Far Cry 5 just a week away, the game’s trophy listing has now gone live. The game features 51 achievements in total, and they range from performing Takedown Kills to tenderizing animals with your bare hands. Delicious.
The list, which comes from powerpxy.com, features 51 trophies split between four categories: one Platinum, two Gold, 10 Silver, and 38 Bronze. Ten trophies are hidden for spoilers, which means they can be unlocked by playing through the game’s singleplayer campaign. In total, powerpxy.com suggests the list “seems very easy,” doesn’t require 100 percent completion, and looks “very achievable 20-30 hour platinum.”
Here’s the full trophy list below:
- We Always Had Faith In You: Obtain all the trophies.
- Spoiler Story Trophy 6 [Hidden]
- Together Forever [Hidden]
- ARCADE Player: Reach level 20 in the Arcade.
- Close and Personal: Perform 25 close combat Takedown Kills.
- Explosive Surprise: Sabotage 5 vehicles in a way that kills an enemy.
- Hope County Master Angler: Acquire all 4 Fishing Rods.
- Pack Rat: Grab 1 of each collectible item. You never know when it will come in handy.
- Spoiler Story Trophy 2 [Hidden]
- Spoiler Story Trophy 4 [Hidden]
- Spoiler Story Trophy 7 [Hidden]
- Survivalist: Purchase half of all perks available.
- Troublemaker: Discover the joys of destroying cult property in every region.
- Ace Killer: Destroy 10 planes while driving any aerial vehicle.
- Ain’t No Wallflower: Who are these people? Speak to 50 citizens of Hope County.
- ARCADE Enthusiast: Successfully complete 10 featured Arcade maps in Solo or Co-op.
- Arcade Hero: Play the ‘Arcade Hero’ mode 5 times.
- ARCADE Hunter: Kill 100 enemies in Arcade multiplayer mode.
- A Wing and A Prayer: Fly Nick’s plane. Hopefully you’re not afraid of heights.
- Been There, Done That: Bag and net one of each type of fish and animal in the county.
- Big Spender: Spend $50,000 in Vehicle Shops.
- Death From Above: Drop a bomb from a plane and destroy or disable 4 vehicles at once.
- Extra Crafty: Craft 25 recipies.
- Fashion First: Purchase $1,000 in clothing.
- Fertilizing the Land: Using a tractor, obliterate 5 enemies.
- Fish Market: Sell 20 fish for cash.
- Ghost Kill: Perform a Headshot kill with any bow or rifle on an enemy cultist more than 150m away.
- Hitting it Off: Play 3 quests with a friend.
- Ignoble Beast: Kill a bison using only melee weapons.
- Kicking the Hornet’s Nest: Trigger the wrath of a Herald.
- Liberator: Liberate 5 locations from the Project at Eden’s Gate.
- Like A Bird: Use a wingsuit to travel more than 5,000m.
- Locked and Loaded: Fully customize your weapon.
- Peachy Keen: Bait Peaches into going back home.
- Road Gunner: While driving or leaning out of a vehicle, kill 25 enemies.
- Scavenger: Follow the clues to the end of 3 treasure hunts.
- Sewer Rat: Destroy a cult water treatment pump and make them thirst for revenge.
- Spoiler Story Trophy 1 [Hidden]
- Spoiler Story Trophy 3 [Hidden]
- Spoiler Story Trophy 5 [Hidden]
- Spoiler Story Trophy 8 [Hidden]
- Spoiler Story Trophy 9 [Hidden]
- Spoiler Story Trophy 10 [Hidden]
- Squash and Run: Run over and kill 20 enemies.
- Stocked Garage: Buy 3 vehicles to populate your garage.
- The Greatest SOB That Ever Lived: Laugh in the danger’s face by executing a Clutch Nixon stunt in each region.
- The Hurk Locker: Truly bond with Hurk by destroying 15 vehicles together.
- What Now?: Complete 3 more Resistance objectives after liberating an Outpost.
- Where’s the Beef?: Tenderize a bull with your bare hands. To death.
Far Cry 5 launches on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on March 27. For more information, check out our official guide to the game’s release.