The dark fighting game Omen of Sorrow is getting four new characters as free Season 1 updates. The first one, the seductive Erzsébet with her blood-red dragon, is coming in January and is showcased in a new trailer.
Countess Erzsébet Bathory came to admire Vladislav III to the point of obsession. Hearing legends and stories about his mythical vampirism, sadism, and power, she strove to follow his lead. Obsessed with blood, eternal youth, and the occult, Erzsébet revived the Order of the Dragon but corrupted its purpose in the process. Instead of collecting magical artifacts for keeping them out of humanity’s hands, she does so to further her goals and her imaginary idols.
Omen of Sorrow is a four-button fighting game inspired by classical horror, fantasy, and iconic myths and legends. Players can find themselves battling in various dangerous and gloomy places, such as a raging forest fire or a sinister castle. Omen of Sorrow also features 12 legendary characters, such as the half-angel Gabriel and the strong but unlucky hunchback Quasimodo. All characters are connected by an intricate storyline full of internal struggles, spite, and malice.
Omen of Sorrow Features
- Battle with many iconic characters and strategize with character-specific special moves and abilities!
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends!
- Take part in a gripping tale of darkness and despair in Story Mode!
- Endure grueling battles in Arcade and Survival Modes, or beat up friends in local Versus!
- Experience a complete Online Mode, featuring Ranked and Casual matches, and create lobbies for custom rule matches!
- Unlock more than 200 in-game rewards by conquering all of the different gameplay modes!
- Master your fighting skills in a fully featured Training Room!
Countess Erzsébet Bathory, the first of four new characters in the free Season 1 update, will be coming in January.