Today, Ghost Recon Breakpoint is available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One with the Gold and Ultimate versions, ahead of the regular edition’s launch on October 4.
Ubisoft has revealed it is implementing a day one patch, that will bring the game up to the 1.0.1 version and will fix certain bugs and aspects that players had provided feedback in the beta on.
If you’ve played the beta and are going to play the full game, you should notice specific severe improvements such as a better in-game voice chat, better AI behaviors, polished matchmaking, and even changes to the menu for an easier understanding.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.
- Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed and issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAG DEBUGGING:
- Tweaked item spawns and loot placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.
As usual, if you download the game after the release of the day one patch, you’ll have to make just one download, as a single larger client will be at your disposal right away. A physical copy will require a separate download before playing.