The holidays are long gone, but the winter sales aren’t over yet. GOG unveiled their winter discounts earlier this week. And now, the Humble Store’s Winter Sale is live, and it lasts until late January.
The Humble Store’s Winter Sale features savings on everything from Grand Theft Auto V to Hollow Knight, with plenty of major indie titles and AAA games in between. Keep in mind that some deals end early, however. Here’s some of the highlights worth checking out.
- Destiny 2 35% off ($38.99, was $59.99) (Until Jan. 18)
- Grand Theft Auto V 50% off ($29.99, was $59.99) (Until Jan. 18)
- Stardew Valley 25% off ($11.24, was $14.99)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition 60% off ($19.99, was $49.99) (Until Jan. 15)
- Rocket League 40% off ($11.99, was $19.99)
- They Are Billions 10% off ($22.49, was $24.99)
- No Man’s Sky 60% off ($23.99, was $59.99) (Until Jan. 18)
- ARK: Survival Evolved 40% off ($35.99, was $59.99)
- Hollow Knight 34% off ($9.89, was $14.99)
- Prey 50% off ($19.99, was $39.99) (Until Jan. 18)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus 50% off ($29.99, was $59.99) (Jan. 18)
Remember, Humble Store’s sale ends Jan. 25 at 10am PT (or 1pm ET for those on the East Coast). In the meantime, go ahead and check out the Humble Bundle’s latest offering, the Humble Hope for Orphans Bundle, which is still going strong with deals on Killing Floor 2 and Rising Storm 2.