Black Friday doesn’t take place until next week, but Nintendo isn’t waiting to get a jump on holiday deals. The company has revealed that it will host a Black Friday event a week before, with over 150 digital games going on sale through its eShop starting on Nov. 22.
All the deals will be featured through Nintendo’s eShop page, and are good through Dec. 1. This gives Nintendo fans more than a week to pick up some first-party and third-party favorites via the eShop on your Nintendo Switch.
While a full list of deals isn’t available just yet, but we do know of a few games that will be available for purchase. Games like Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will see discounts, along with current favorites like Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer and Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition.
Here’s the rundown of the deals coming thus far, thanks to VG247.
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer- 30 percent off
- Dark Souls Remastered- 40 percent off
- Dragon Ball FighterZ- 70 percent off (it’s unknown if this is just for the standard edition or other editions)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2- 30 percent off
- FIFA 20- 30 percent off
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate- 50 percent off
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe- 30 percent off
- Super Mario Odyssey- 30 percent off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild- 30 percent off
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition- 50 percent off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2- 30 percent off
We’ll see a variety of other favorites as well as some indie titles included in the sale. It’s probably as good a time as any to stock up on eShop credit and prepare your memory card for some significant downloads.
What games will you buy during the eShop sale?